- Describe the event you planned.
- Summarize the things that went well and / or things that went wrong.
- Be sure to reference some of the key skills covered from the chapter.
II. You are working with your Project Sponsor to decide on the optimal project management structure for an upcoming complex project that will involve over 100 members, similar to this project: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2016/10/18/marriott-to-move-headquarters-to-downtown-bethesda/?utm_term=.721d2114db06.
- The Sponsor believes that a dedicated project team structure will not work. He has the same concerns about this structure that the author has noted. You are confident that this structure or a matrix structure will work for the project.
- Describe how you will reassure him that either structure will be successful.